Replace Old Wood Bulkhead Door
Foundation Plates are installed on top of areaway foundation or sidewalls to:
- Improve areaway appearance
- Cover rough masonry and small holes
- Span voids in brick and concrete block
- Reduce the inside width of the areaway foundation
- Support basement doors in corner installations with one side supported by house
This installation is on a 4x6 pressure treated sill with a membrane between steel and pressure treated wood.
Installed Gordon RD3 and 6-inch extension on Azek trim replacing an old wooden unit.
This bulkhead was completely trimmed out inside. Old Trim was removed, Bulkhead was removed, new pressure treated sill applied, new Bilco bulkhead installed, and new trim reinstalled.
Hart Bulkhead Construction has been replacing bulkheads on Cape Cod and southern Mass since 1993.
We are a licensed and insured family owned business. Our goal is to provide prompt call backs, timely free estimates, respectful personalized service and quality workmanship.
All work is performed in-house and we take great pride in providing excellent service and enjoy the relationships we have developed over the years.