Replace Old Wood Bulkhead Door

Replacing an old wood unit using a Gordon CDO bulkhead on a pressure treated sill with a membrane separating the steel and pressure treated sill.
Normally the choice is metal or wood or polyethylene. In this case we replaced a Bilco B and wood side. Half wood and half metal and new stairs