We install Bilco steel bulkheads in all sizes, Bilco Ultra Series high density polyethylene bulkheads, Bilco powder coated steel bulkheads and custom wood bulkheads.
Custom wooden bulkheads are also available upon request. Call for a free estimate!
Now available with a factory applied powder coat paint finish! Add the convenience of direct basement access and get the full use of your home. Bilco basement doors allow homeowners to add code-compliant living space or storage areas to their home. Large items such games tables and furniture for finished areas, or pool supplies and patio furniture for storage areas, move easily through the wide opening of a Bilco door.
We install Bilco Ultra Series high density polyethylene basement doors.
Its simulated wood texture and pleasing driftwood color will complement almost any home's exterior, and interchangeable side panel inserts allow homeowners to easily add light or ventilation to their basement area.
It also has a 25 year warranty.
- Easy to Operate... Door are equipped with a motion dampers to allow for safe and controlled operation and to prevent them from slamming closed.
- Weathertight... Sheds water, keeps areaway dry and free of debris. Flanged construction sheds water and prevents binding due to ice and snow.
- Durable... Corrosion-resistant high-density polyethylene construction will not rust; never needs painting. Simulated wood construction and pleasing driftwood color complements the exterior of virtually any home.
- Versatile... Interchangeable side panel inserts allow light and/or ventilation into your basement areaway, enhancing visibility and/or adding fresh air.
- Secure... Slide bolt lock and internal mounting flanges make your home safe and secure.
- Code-Compliant... Satisfies IRC 2012 Building code requirements for emergency egress in finished basement areas.
With a BILCO basement door lock, a simple turn of the key opens the door from the outside, providing convenient access to basement storage areas, workshops, playrooms and utility rooms. From the inside, pushing the handy release lever automatically unlocks the door. To lock the door from the inside, simply push the slide bar into position.